While life is drastically different this year, one thing is sure—hearth, patio, and barbecue sales have been heating up all year. HPBExpo is your best opportunity to reconnect with the industry and access the latest trends, technology and training that will ensure your customers turn to you when they invest in their homes and businesses.
Held in the heartland of Nashville, HPBExpo’s vibrant location will attract top retailers coming to see suppliers showcase their latest products and innovations your customers will be demanding in upcoming seasons. With the barbecue market poised to grow by more than $3 billion by 2023 and the hearth market by almost $4 billion by 2023, consumers are investing heavily in their homes. Make sure you’re part of it by registering now for HPBExpo.
Join Us for Three Days of:
- Business strategies and solutions that address the challenges and opportunities of the current market
- Networking opportunities with industry veterans, new businesses and top suppliers—hear what’s working and how others are adapting in today’s new normal
- Actionable solutions you can use right away to grow your revenue
- Access to the industry’s latest innovation in multi-functional furniture, barbecue technology, and hearth and patio-heating equipment
- More than 30 expert-led education and training sessions that will give you a competitive edge—and National Fireplace Institute® (NFI) Certification
Here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
“Good to meet not only the people we deal with on a regular basis but with the higher ups at those companies. We can get to know them and discuss our ideas and issues with them.”
HPBExpo 2018: Nashville Attendee
OF ATTENDEES COME TO make new business contact/clients