Apply to Exhibit
Retailers are in search of options to elevate their spaces – and they’re coming to HPBExpo in Nashville to find them. Don’t miss this powerful opportunity to demonstrate your products, connect with new buyers, and ignite your profits.
RESERVE YOUR PRIME EXHIBIT SPACE
IT’S AS EASY AS 1-2-3:
2. Complete the exhibit contract, indicating your desired space:
3. Return the completed and signed contract to Anita Derouin, Exhibit Sales Associate:
phone: 703.522.0086 ext. 117
Once the contract has been received and accepted, a deposit will be due within two weeks of the issued invoice.
- January 6, 2021 All exhibitors contracted and paid by the close of business on this date will be listed in the HPBExpo Show Guide. Additional details such as a Company Profile or appearance in the Brand and/or Product Category indexes will be included in the printed Show Guide only if exhibitors add that information online before the close of business on January 8, 2021. Contact show management if you do not have a profile password to log in and update your listing.
March 14, 2020
All contracts submitted after this date require a 50% deposit.
October 30, 2020
All exhibitors contracted with payment by this date will be listed in the attendee Registration Brochure.
November 1, 2020
After this date, all contracts for exhibit space require full payment.
December 11, 2020 (Extended from September 1!)
Prior to this date, cancellations and downsizes incur a 20% fee. Cancellation or downsize of exhibit space must be received by HPBA in writing by this date to avoid higher penalty percentage (see below).
December 11, 2020 (Extended from November 30!)
After this date, exhibitors are liable for 100% of the contracted booth fees. No refunds will be made for cancellations or downsizes after this date, and all outstanding booth fees must be paid.
December 31, 2020
Exhibitors required to pay 2021 HPBA membership dues must do so by this date. If dues are not paid, exhibit invoices will be adjusted to the non-member pricing structure. HPBA membership information is available on the HPBA website: www.hpba.org.
- Anita Derouin, Exhibit Sales Associate
(703)522-0086, ext. 117Amy Jackson, Senior Manager – Exhibits
(703)522-0086, ext. 125
- Deposit payment is due within two (2) weeks of submitting a contract for exhibit space. The following forms of payment are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, electronic/wire transfer, or company check. Contact show management for further details.