December 31, 2020
- Exhibitors required to pay 2021 HPBA membership dues must do so by this date. If dues are not paid, exhibit invoices will be adjusted to the non-member pricing structure. HPBA membership information is available on the HPBA website, hpba.org or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 1, 2021
- Cancellations and downsizes made by this date incur a 20% fee (20% of total exhibit fee). Cancellation or downsize of exhibit space must be received by HPBA in writing by this date to avoid higher penalty percentage.
February 19, 2021
- All exhibitors contracted with payment by this date will be listed in the Attendee Registration Brochure.
March 1, 2021
- Full payment due for all exhibiting companies. 100% payment due with new contracts as of this date.
- HPBExpo 2022 Priority Booth Assignment by priority order appointment begins (will run over multiple weeks) – conducted online and/or via phone calls due to 2021 in-person event postponement.
March 23, 2021
- Indoor and Outdoor Burning Request Form is due to HPBA for review and approval.
April 1, 2021
- Cancellations and downsizes made after February 1, but by this date, incur a 50% fee (50% of total exhibit fee). Cancellation or downsize of exhibit space must be received by HPBA in writing by this date to avoid higher penalty percentage.
- After this date, exhibitors are liable for 100% of contracted booth fees. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date, and all outstanding booth fees must be paid.
April 26, 2021
- Sponsorship opportunities order form due (select items may vary in deadline).
May 14, 2021
- Security order form due (for individual booth security).
May 19, 2021
- Cancellation deadline for registration badges, education badges, and/or other Expo event tickets. No refunds after this date. See separate deadline structure for booth fee cancellation/downsize.
May 21, 2021
- Freeman begins to accept Advance Warehouse freight. Do not plan for freight to arrive at the warehouse prior to this date.
May 26, 2021
- Certificates of Insurance for Exhibitors and Exhibitor Appointed Contractors are due.
- EAC (Exhibitor Appointed Contractor) form is due.
- New Product Pavilion entry deadline. Entries are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and space may or may not be available at this time.
May 28, 2021
- Indoor and Outdoor Variance Requests are due.
May 31, 2021
- Freeman Discount Deadline. Rates for Freeman products and services will increase after this date.
June 14, 2021
- Freeman Advance Warehouse Deadline. Freight received after this date at the warehouse will incur additional charges (shipments will be accepted beginning May 21, 2021).
- Faxed or mailed Exhibitor Badge Pre-registration forms must be received by this date.
June 22, 2021
- Onsite registration opens at 1:00pm. Badge pick-up, additional badges or changes can be made at this time. Online badge registration will remain open through Saturday, June 26 and close at 2:00pm Eastern time. See your badge registration confirmation for badge pick-up protocols.
June 23, 2021
- All exhibits must be set and ready for inspection by 5:00pm. Items left in show aisles after 5:00pm are subject to removal by Freeman and will incur a fee. HPBExpo aisle carpeting is scheduled for installation at 5:00pm.
June 24-26, 2021
- HPBExpo 2021 Exhibit Hall open to attendees. Only exhibitors may access the show floor prior to the June 24 opening.
June 26, 2021
- Booth tear-down begins after 3:00pm show closing – NO TEAR-DOWN ALLOWED PRIOR TO 3:00pm.
June 29, 2021
Exhibitors must be packed and have carriers checked in no later than 10:00am for 12:00 noon deadline.
- Anita Derouin, Exhibit Sales Associate
(703)522-0086, ext. 117
- Amy Jackson, Senior Manager – Exhibits
(703)522-0086, ext. 125
- Deposit payment is due within two (2) weeks of submitting a contract for exhibit space. The following forms of payment are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, electronic/wire transfer, or company check. Contact show management for further details.