June 30, 2018
- Additional 30% of exhibit fees due for exhibitors that reserved booth space at the Priority Booth Selection in Nashville, Tennessee.
September 1, 2018
- Prior to this date, cancellations and downsizes incur a 20% fee (20% of total exhibit fee). Cancellation or downsize of exhibit space must be received by HPBA in writing by this date to avoid higher penalty percentage (see November 30 below).
September 4, 2018
- Exhibitor badge registration opens online. IMPORTANT: Booth reservation does not automatically register exhibit personnel for badges – registration for badges must take place separately through our online registration program.
- HPBA exhibitor housing block opens online. All exhibitors should use onPeak via hpbexpo.com for guaranteed housing reservations.
October 30, 2018
- All exhibitors contracted with payment by this date will be listed in the attendee Registration Brochure.
November 1, 2018
- Full payment due for all exhibiting companies. 100% payment due with new contracts as of this date.
November 30, 2018
- After September 4, but prior to this date, cancellations and downsizes incur a 50% fee (50% of total exhibit fee). Cancellation or downsize of exhibit space must be received by HPBA in writing by this date to avoid higher penalty percentage.
- After this date, exhibitors are liable for 100% of contracted booth fees. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date, and all outstanding booth fees must be paid.
December 31, 2018
- Indoor Burning Request Form is due to HPBA for review and approval.
- Outdoor Burning Request Form is due to HPBA for review and approval.
- Exhibitors required to pay 2019 HPBA membership dues must do so by this date. If dues are not paid, exhibit invoices will be adjusted to the non-member pricing structure. HPBA membership information is available on the HPBA website, www.hpba.org or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 2, 2019
- Last day to receive additional 2020 priority points for booking 2019 housing with onPeak.
January 6, 2019
- Meeting Room Request deadline.
January 16, 2019
- All exhibitors contracted and paid by the close of business on this date will be listed in the HPBExpo Show Guide. Additional details such as a Company Profile or appearance in the Brand and/or Product Category indexes will be included in the printed Show Guide only if exhibitors add that information online before the close of business on January 18, 2019. Contact show management if you do not have a profile password to login and update your listing.
- Last day to submit New Product Pavilion/Attendees Choice Award entries to appear in the printed Show Guide. All New Product Pavilion/Attendees Choice Award entries received after this date, but before March 7, 2019, will be listed online-only.
January 18, 2019
- Last day to make changes to online exhibitor profile prior to Show Guide printing. Changes made to profile after this date will appear online-only.
- Sponsorship opportunities order form due (select items may vary in deadline).
- HPBExpo Show Guide advertising insertion orders due.
January 25, 2019
- Cancellation deadline for registration badges, education badges, and/or other Expo event tickets. No refunds after this date. See separate deadline structure for booth fee cancellation/downsize.
- HPBExpo Show Guide advertising artwork due.
February 8, 2019
- Freeman begins to accept Advance Warehouse freight. Do not plan for freight to arrive at the warehouse prior to this date.
February 13, 2019
- Security order form due (for individual booth security).
- Hotel reservation deadline for HPBExpo official housing block with onPeak.
- Suite Reservation deadline – contact onPeak for reservations.
February 15, 2019
- Indoor Variance Requests are due.
- Outdoor Variance Requests are due.
- EAC form is due.
February 18, 2019
- Freeman Discount Deadline. Rates for Freeman products and services will increase after this date.
March 4, 2019
- Freeman Advance Warehouse Deadline. Freight received after this date at the warehouse will incur additional charges (shipments will be accepted beginning February 8, 2019).
- Faxed or mailed Exhibitor Badge Pre-registration forms must be received by this date.
March 7, 2019
- Final New Product Pavilion entry deadline. Entries are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and space may or may not be available at this time. Entries received after January 16, but by this date (providing space is still available) will be listed online only and not in the printed Show Guide.
March 12, 2019
- Onsite registration opens at 1:00pm. Badge pick-up, additional badges or changes can be made at this time. Online badge registration will remain open through Saturday, March 16 and close at 2:00pm Eastern time.
March 13, 2019
- All exhibits must be set and ready for inspection by 5:00pm. Items left in show aisles after 5:00pm are subject to removal by Freeman and will incur a fee. HPBExpo aisle carpeting is scheduled for installation at 5:00pm.
March 14-16, 2019
- HPBExpo 2020 Priority Booth Assignment by priority order appointment – onsite at HPBExpo 2019 in Dallas, Texas (schedule to be published in February 2019). Located outside of the exhibit hall, in Lobby A/B.
March 16, 2019
- Booth tear-down begins after 3:00pm show closing – NO TEAR-DOWN ALLOWED PRIOR TO 3:00pm.
March 19, 2019
- Exhibitors must be packed and have carriers checked in no later than 10:00am for 12:00 noon deadline.
Please see Exhibitor Service Manual or call vendor for the following:
- Audio Visual & Computer
- Booth/Booth Material Shipping
- Catering – Food & Beverage
- Convention Center Internet, Telephone, Gas, Misc. Utilities Discount Deadline
- FREEMAN Booth Labor
- FREEMAN Products and Services Discount Deadline
- Outdoor Burn Area Raw Food
- Photographer & Videographer
- Third Party Authorizations
- Airline Reservations & Car Rental
- Check Your Delivery Deadline for Warehouse Shipment Delivery
- Check Your Targeted Move-In Schedule for Onsite Shipment Delivery
- NOTE: OVERTIME IS CHARGED FOR WEEKEND MOVE-IN AND MOVE-OUT