Hotel & Travel
While music may have put Nashville on the map, it’s now also a premier destination for events and entertainment. Famous for its Southern hospitality, bustling streets, and driving proximity for 50% of the U.S. Population, Nashville has become the ideal location for exhibits and conventions. With twelve million people living within a 2.5-hour drive, the city’s foot traffic and the opportunity for high event attendance are unparalleled.
Located in the heart of downtown Nashville, HPBExpo will take place at the legendary Music City Center, just steps away from outstanding hotels, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
LOCATION INFORMATION & PARKING
Music City Center, 201 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
Housing reservation information for HPBExpo 2021 is coming soon.
To take advantage of discounted hotel rates, attendees and exhibitors must make hotel reservations through HPBExpos official housing provider onPeak. Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis.
HPBExpo has room blocks reserved for exhibitors and attendees at discounted rates at the properties listed below:
Nashville is a transportation hub with easy access to air, rail, and highway access to any part of the country.
- Nashville is located at the convergence of three major interstate highways: 1-40, I-24, I-65
- The 440 Parkway, Downtown Loop and Briley Parkway link the urbanized areas; Route 840 connects four counties in an outer loop.
- 140 freight carriers and 150 truck terminals
The Nashville International Airport (BNA) is located only 8 miles from downtown Nashville:
- 15 airlines operate 460 average daily flights to more than 65 nonstop destinations
- Serves more than 16 million passengers annually and is the 4th fastest growing airport in the country
- 75% of the U.S. market within a 2-hour flight time
- Port of entry with 4 runways and 49 gates
- 21 new nonstop destinations and services added in the last year
- CSX Transportation has two major rail yards in Nashville, as well as an Intermodal terminal, TDSI automatic distribution terminal, and TRANSFLO terminal. Nashville is CSX’s division headquarters.
- Intercity bus system
- Music City Star suburban rail
- Nashville B-cycle bike-share system