When you succeed, so do we. That’s why the HPBExpo has a variety of resources designed to help you plan effectively and maximize your show investment.
EXHIBIT AND GENERAL SHOW INFORMATION
The Exhibitor Dashboard includes details and resources you’ll need to have a successful experience at HPBExpo, including exhibitor badge registration, customer invites, and the registration widget. Access the Exhibitor Dashboard Here.
- 2021 Indoor Contract
- 2021 Outdoor Contract
- Additional Listing Order Form
- Show Floor Meeting Room Order Form (Coming Soon)
RULES & REGULATIONS
MEDIA, MARKETING, AND SPONSORSHIP
- Media Advertising Guide (Coming Soon)
- Promotion Toolkit (Coming Soon)
- Sponsorship Opportunities
EXHIBITOR SERVICES MANUAL
UPDATE EXHIBITOR PROFILE
HPBExpo exhibitors have a FREE digital booth, accessible through our online interactive floor plans and online exhibitor list. Update your exhibitor profile to ensure that accurate information is reflected both online and in the printed HPBExpo 2021 Show Guide.
Additional Listings can be purchased to appear in the exhibitor list under more than one name. Exhibitor profiles for the media can be updated in the Online Press Room available in the fall.
1. Click on the link above to Update Exhibitor Profile Now. If you do not know your Exhibitor Profile Password, you may retrieve your password via email. Contact Show Management for further login assistance.
2. Verify, update, or add all of the following within the Booth Info tab that will be published in the printed Show Guide:
• Exhibiting Company Name (must contact Show Management to alter)
• Booth Number (must contact Show Management to alter)
• Company Contact Name (one individual only)
• Company Email
• Company Website URL
• Company Address
• Company Phone
• Company Fax
• Print (Company) Profile (limit – 700 characters)
• Brands (limit – 600 characters; each brand MUST be separated with a comma; will be listed in Brand Index only)
• Product Categories (will be listed in Product Category Index only)
Note: Not all fields will be viewable in the online interactive floor plan. Additional fields available for online-only viewing include a Welcome Message, an alternate Online Exhibitor Profile, and social media information.
3. Click “Save” below the Product Category list to save any changes to this page.
4. Navigate through other tabs to enhance your digital booth profile – at no additional cost:
Products – Upload pictures and enter a description of the products you will be showcasing on the exhibit floor.
Show Specials – Use this section to announce the show specials you plan to offer at the show.
Videos – Include videos to showcase your company and products.
Online Press Room – Develop and update your complete digital press kit (Coming Soon!).
Printed Show Guide Deadlines
Exhibitors contracted and paid by January 6, 2021 will be printed in the Show Guide.
Exhibitor Profiles must be reviewed and updated online by COB January 8, 2021 for changes to appear in the printed Show Guide.
Information In Printed Show Guide; Information In Digital Booth Profile
While email addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and company contacts are collected online for use in the printed Show Guide, they DO NOT appear in the online digital booth profile. We restrict this information in the online profile in an effort to minimize third-party solicitations to exhibitors.
Other data added or updated online, such as product showcases, show specials, and videos will appear only in the online digital booth profile. Logos uploaded to the digital booth will not appear in the printed Show Guide, however logo insertions and advertising is available – see Sponsorship and Advertising information for fees and deadlines (coming soon).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is HPBExpo?
The Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo is North America’s largest indoor-outdoor living showcase. Every year, over 375 leading hearth, patio, and barbecue manufacturers and suppliers exhibit and demonstrate their latest home heating solutions; grills, grilling accessories, and fully equipped outdoor kitchens; casual patio furniture and outdoor accents; water and landscape features; all-weather entertainment products; and more. It’s also a one-stop-shop for retailers nationwide to find not only the latest products for their showrooms, but also the latest services and technologies for their companies. HPBExpo is open to trade only.
When and Where is HPBExpo taking place?
HPBExpo 2021 is taking place March 3-6, 2021 at Music City Center, 201 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
Who attends HPBExpo?
The show attracts more than 7,000 specialty and mass market retailers, installing distributors, builders and remodelers, HVAC service contractors, LP and hardware dealers, and professionals interested in getting a first look at the indoor-outdoor living innovations that consumers will be asking for in the seasons ahead.
Who exhibits at HPBExpo?
Over 375 manufacturers and distributors of hearth, patio, and barbecue products exhibit at HPBExpo. View a complete list of exhibitors to date
What are the product categories on display at HPBExpo?
At HPBExpo, one can find an abundance of hearth, pool and spa, casual furniture, and barbecue and accessory products on display. Exhibitors showcase a wide variety of products, including:
– Barbecues & Grills
– Barbecue & Grill Accessories
– Catalytic Combustors
– Central Heaters
– Chimney & Venting Products
– Fireplace Inserts
– Fuels & Fire Starters
– Hearth Accessories
– Home Products
– Lawn & Garden Products
– Log Sets
– Maintenance & Cleaning Products
– OEM Products (Barbecue & Hearth)
– Outdoor Heaters
– Patio & Outdoor Products
– Professional Services
– Space Heaters
– Surrounds & Facings
What are the trade show/exhibit hours?
Thursday, March 4:
Indoor Exhibit Hours: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Outdoor Exhibit Hours: 10:00am – 7:30pm (extended for the Tailgate & Cook-Off Event)
Friday, March 5:
9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, March 6:
9:00am – 3:00pm
What is HPBExpo’s cancellation policy?
Exhibit booth space contracted for, in an Exhibit Space Application & Contract accepted by HPBA, may be downsized or cancelled if written notice of downsizing or cancellation is received by HPBA on or before November 30, 2020. The amount of any refund due to the exhibitor will depend upon when HPBA receives such written notice. Notice of downsizing or cancellation must be sent by U.S. mail or overnight courier to HPBA – HPBExpo 2021 Show Management, 1901 North Moore Street, Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22209.
- Exhibitors whose downsizing or cancellation notices are received by HPBA on or before September 1, 2020 shall be liable for 20% of the price of the cancelled portion of the booth space, plus 100% of the price of the retained booth space.
- Exhibitors whose downsizing or cancellation notices are received by HPBA after September 1, 2020 but on or before November 30, 2020 shall be liable for 50% of the price of the cancelled portion of the booth space, plus 100% of the price of the retained booth space.
- Exhibitors whose downsizing or cancellation notices are received by HPBA after November 30, 2020 shall be liable for 100% of the price of the cancelled portion of the booth space, plus 100% of the price of the retained booth space.
- Any refunds due shall be processed and paid after the conclusion of the HPBExpo 2021. Exhibitors shall be liable for all cancellation fees and booth fees, irrespective of whether booth fee deposits have been paid in a timely manner.
Refunds for badge registration, education courses, certification packages, and meetings and events less a $10 administrative fee will be made if the request is RECEIVED IN WRITING BY JANUARY 27,2021. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER THAT DATE. HPBA and CompuSystems will not accept a cancellation/refund request over the phone. No refunds for badge registration, education courses, certification packages, and meetings and events will be made for payments received on-site.
When does housing open?
Housing will open on September 10, 2020 online at www.hpbexpo.com.
Who is HPBExpo’s official housing provider?
In partnership with onPeak, we’ve secured discounted rates at a selection of Nashville hotels. Through onPeak, we’re able to offer you convenient and affordable options for your trip to HPBExpo 2021. onPeak is the only hotel provider endorsed by HPBExpo 2021, and we encourage you to book through them early for the best selection and price.
Housing Bonus: Exhibitors that reserve housing through onPeak will receive five (5) additional Priority Points for 2022 booth selection. Receive another 10 Priority Points for 2022 if fifty (50) or more room nights are booked. Reservations must be made no later than January 4, 2021 for Priority Point bonus.
What is the cost of exhibiting?
Member Category: $30/32 per square foot~*
HPBA members paying dues under the Manufacturer, Distributor, or Associate membership categories and in good standing at the time of the Expo.
Non-Member Category: $37/39 per square foot^*
Exhibitors that are not members of HPBA in good standing at the time of Expo; HPBA Retail or Service Category members.
First-Time Exhibitor Discounted Category: $30/32 per square foot
Exhibitors that have never been a member of HPBA and have never exhibited in an HPBExpo.
+Secondary, higher price applies to indoor corner booths and all outdoor space over and above indoor space contracted.
~Member exhibitors with 2,000 sq. ft. or more will receive a $0.40 discount per sq. ft.
^Non-member manufacturers that do not produce or exhibit hearth products, grills, or fuels are eligible for the member category rate of $30/32 per square foot.
Can I take pictures of exhibits?
Cameras will be allowed on the show floor, but no picture taking, including cell phone pictures, is allowed without the express approval of a company representative in the exhibitor booth that is being photographed.
Where are future HPBExpos being held?
March 2 – 5
Georgia World Congress Center
Kentucky Exposition Center
Music City Center