Update Exhibitor Profile
HPBExpo exhibitors have a FREE digital booth, accessible through our online interactive floor plans and online exhibitor list. Update your exhibitor profile to ensure that accurate information is reflected both online and in the printed HPBExpo 2019 Show Guide.
Additional Listings can be purchased to appear in the exhibitor list under more than one name. Exhibitor profiles for the media can be updated in the Online Press Room (Coming Soon!).
1. Click on the link above to Update Exhibitor Profile Now. If you do not know your Exhibitor Profile Password, you may retrieve your password via email. Contact Show Management for further login assistance.
2. Verify, update, or add all of the following within the Booth Info tab that will be published in the printed Show Guide:
• Exhibiting Company Name (must contact Show Management to alter)
• Booth Number (must contact Show Management to alter)
• Company Contact Name (one individual only)
• Company Email
• Company Website URL
• Company Address
• Company Phone
• Company Fax
• Print (Company) Profile (limit – 700 characters)
• Brands (limit – 600 characters; each brand MUST be separated with a comma; will be listed in Brand Index only)
• Product Categories (will be listed in Product Category Index only)
Note: Not all fields will be viewable in the online interactive floor plan. Additional fields available for online-only viewing include a Welcome Message and an alternate Online Exhibitor Profile.
3. Click “Save” below the Product Category list to save any changes to this page.
4. Navigate through other tabs to enhance your digital booth profile – at no additional cost:
Products – Upload pictures and enter a description of the products you will be showcasing on the exhibit floor.
Show Specials – Use this section to announce the show specials you plan to offer at the show.
Videos – Include videos to showcase your company and products.
Online Press Room – Develop and update your complete digital press kit (Coming Soon!).
Printed Show Guide Deadlines
Exhibitors contracted and paid by January 16, 2019 will be printed in the Show Guide.
Exhibitor Profiles must be reviewed and updated online by COB January 18, 2019 for changes to appear in the printed Show Guide.
Information In Printed Show Guide; Information In Digital Booth Profile
While email addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and company contacts are collected online for use in the printed Show Guide, they DO NOT appear in the online digital booth profile. We restrict this information in the online profile in an effort to minimize third-party solicitations to exhibitors.
Other data added or updated online, such as product showcases, show specials, and videos will appear only in the online digital booth profile. Logos uploaded to the digital booth will not appear in the printed Show Guide, however logo insertions and advertising is available – see Sponsorship and Advertising information for fees and deadlines.