Hotel & Travel
In partnership with onPeak, we've secured discounted rates at a selection of Nashville hotels. Through onPeak we're able to offer you convenient and affordable options for your trip to HPBExpo 2021. onPeak is the only hotel provider endorsed by HPBExpo 2021, and we encourage you to book through them early for the best selection and price.
Shop Available Hotels
Need Help with a New or Existing Reservation?
Benefits of Booking with onPeak
Hotel Rewards Points
Get credit for your hotel loyalty program.
Buy-in-bulk hotel rates, with savings passed on to you.
Easily manage hotel reservations with onPeak's group tools.
Plans change. onPeak lets you make adjustments without penalty.
We're here for you before, during, and after the event.
Best Rate Pledge
We comparison shop to ensure our rates remain the lowest.
While music may have put Nashville on the map, it’s now also a premier destination for events and entertainment. Famous for its Southern hospitality, bustling streets, and driving proximity for 50% of the U.S. Population, Nashville has become the ideal location for exhibits and conventions. With twelve million people living within a 2.5-hour drive, the city’s foot traffic and the opportunity for high event attendance are unparalleled.
Located in the heart of downtown Nashville, HPBExpo will take place at the legendary Music City Center, just steps away from outstanding hotels, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
LOCATION INFORMATION & PARKING
Music City Center, 201 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
Nashville is a transportation hub with easy access to air, rail, and highway access to any part of the country.
- Nashville is located at the convergence of three major interstate highways: 1-40, I-24, I-65
- The 440 Parkway, Downtown Loop and Briley Parkway link the urbanized areas; Route 840 connects four counties in an outer loop.
- 140 freight carriers and 150 truck terminals
The Nashville International Airport (BNA) is located only 8 miles from downtown Nashville:
- 15 airlines operate 460 average daily flights to more than 65 nonstop destinations
- Serves more than 16 million passengers annually and is the 4th fastest growing airport in the country
- 75% of the U.S. market within a 2-hour flight time
- Port of entry with 4 runways and 49 gates
- 21 new nonstop destinations and services added in the last year
- CSX Transportation has two major rail yards in Nashville, as well as an Intermodal terminal, TDSI automatic distribution terminal, and TRANSFLO terminal. Nashville is CSX’s division headquarters.
- Intercity bus system
- Music City Star suburban rail
- Nashville B-cycle bike-share system