Live Demo/Training Session Sign-Up
DEADLINE – JUNE 10
Virtual Exhibitors can sign up to host a live demo or training session for attendees during HPBExpo Connect 2021. Select an available time slot from the schedule below.
Scheduled exhibitor demos will be posted in the Exhibitor Demo Schedule within the virtual platform. Up to three exhibitor demos will be aired every half-hour and subsequently posted as On-Demand for attendees to view any time thereafter. Each exhibitor is limited to two demo bookings (please do not double book the same topic, since the video will be available on-demand after the airing). Additional pre-recorded videos or video links can be posted in exhibitor’s Virtual Booth but will not be included in the Exhibitor Demo Schedule. Maximum session time is 30 minutes.
LIVE DEMO; LIVE (ON-CAMERA) Q&A
● Utilize the platform-integrated video conferencing service, to conduct a live demonstration.
○ Alternatively, provide your own company Zoom license which can be embedded into the platform.*
● Presenters can be visible on camera, and can share their screen for any additional content.
● Attendees can type questions in the session chat located on the right side of the screen or turn on their microphone & camera to ask directly at designated time.
● While on camera, presenters are able to answer questions, interacting directly with attendees.
*Using your own company’s Zoom account would allow you screen-share pre-recorded videos during your livestream, as well as provide live on-screen answers.
PRE-RECORDED VIDEO DEMO; TEXT CHAT (NO LIVE CAMERA) Q&A
● Submit pre-recorded video files by June 10.
● Your video will be set to premiere live at a scheduled agenda time to attendees.
● Presenter(s) MUST BE PRESENT in the session, but cannot go live on camera.
● Attendees can ask questions in the session chat located on the right side of the screen.
● Presenters can answer questions by typing responses into the same session chat.
● Presenters can continue to answer questions once the session is over.
SECURE YOUR SESSION TIME SLOT BY SENDING A REQUEST TO: email@example.com
AVAILABLE TIME SLOTS:
Thursday, June 24, 2021 (shown in Eastern time)
|12:30pm||1.) House of BBQ Experts||2.) Reserved||3.) Thelin Hearth Products|
|1:00pm||1.) FPI/Regency||2.) Stove Builder International||3.) Xuzhou Goldfire Stove Co., Ltd.|
|1:30pm||1.) Hearth & Home Technologies||2.) OUTDOORS USA||3.) Travis Industries|
|2:00pm||1.) Hearth & Home Technologies||2.) Empire Comfort Systems||3.)|
|2:30pm||1.) Stoll Industries||2.) Hearthstone QHHP||3.) Memphis Wood Fire Grills|
|3:00pm||1.) Pit Boss/Louisiana Grills||2.) Stûv America||3.)|
|3:30pm||1.) LogOX LLC||2.)||3.)|
Friday, June 25, 2021 (shown in Eastern time)
|10:00am||1.) Skytech Products Group||2.)|
|10:30am||1.) Big Wood Cooking||2.) Xuzhou Goldfire Stove Co., Ltd.|
|11:00am||1.) FPI/Regency||2.) Memphis Wood Fire Grills|
|11:30am||1.) (Empire) Primo Ceramic Grills||2.) LogOX LLC|
|12:00pm||1.) House of BBQ Experts||2.)|
|12:30pm||1.) Stoll Industries||2.) Stûv America|
|1:00pm||1.) StoveTeam.org||2.) Travis Industries|
|1:30pm||1.) Thelin Hearth Products||2.)|
|2:00pm||1.) Pit Boss/Louisiana Grills||2.)|
|2:30pm||1.) Stove Builder International||2.)|
Saturday, June 26, 2021 (shown in Eastern time)
|11:00am||1.) OUTDOORS USA||2.)|