2021 Priority Booth Reassignments
As you know, we have postponed HPBExpo 2021 until June 23-26 in Louisville, Kentucky at the Kentucky Exposition Center (South Wing Exhibit Halls B & C; Outdoor Burn Area exhibits just outside of South Wing Exhibit Hall B in Parking Lot A). Education sessions will be available June 23-25, and Exhibits will be open June 24-26.
Priority Booth Reassignments for HPBExpo 2021 exhibit space will take place December 1 – 18, 2020. The complete reassignment schedule of companies previously signed up to exhibit in Nashville, along with their assignment date/time, as well as Preliminary Floor Plans, can be reviewed below. After the completion of booth reassignments, exhibit space will be available to other companies on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Priority Booth Reassignment Schedule in order of Priority
- Priority Booth Reassignment Schedule in Alphabetical Order by Company
- NEW – Preliminary 2021 Floor Plans for Kentucky Exposition Center
- Booth Reassignment Information Form – Return to HPBA
STEPS TO REASSIGN CURRENT BOOTH SPACE
1. Review the Booth Reassignment Schedule above and be ready to select a new booth space on your assigned date and time. Please note that appointments are listed in Eastern time.
2. Review the Preliminary Floor Plans linked above. This link will be updated with a new plan when the outdoor section has been updated, and as exhibitors select their spaces.
3. Complete, Save, and Return (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) the Booth Reassignment Information form above at, but preferably before, your scheduled appointment time. You may indicate booth numbers of your choice and/or request a phone call at your appointment time (please supply an appropriate phone number).
HPBA staff will send your a reminder email the day before your appointment. If we do not hear from you, we will also attempt to contact you via the phone number we have on file. Please note that appointments will continue to occur as scheduled, and your company may have to select space out of Priority order if you miss your appointment and we are not able to reach you.
With HPBExpo 2021 being postponed until June 23-26, we are extending the final 50% payment deadline until March 1. Please be sure that a minimum of 50% of your reassigned booth space is paid within 2 weeks of your reassigned booth selection.
Exhibitor cancellation deadlines have also been extended for companies that have booths reassigned:
20% penalty through February 1; 50% penalty February 2 – April 1; 100% penalty after April 1
In the event that HPBExpo 2021 must go totally virtual, exhibitors can transfer booth fees paid to the virtual event, to the 2022 show, or receive a refund.
Exhibitor Badge Registration will be available again starting December 1. Exhibitor Hotel Reservations will be available soon thereafter, in mid-December.
Want to start making plans for Louisville now?
Check out https://www.gotolouisville.com today to start making plans early!