The Mystery of the Budgeting Process
Most independent retailers do not produce an annual budget. Professionally run, successful companies produce budgets and work their budgets to facilitate positive outcomes rather than simply accept less than positive results. Discover processes that will keep your business safe. Learn how to:
- Create and understand how to use a budget.
- Establish a chart of accounts that will define company safeguards.
- Benchmark your company’s performance.
- Set reasonable, achievable and detailed financial goals.
- Hold management team members accountable for their performance to budget.
- Build company initiatives to effect positive financial performance.
- Make your profit more predictable.
CEUs — 1.5
JRM Sales & Management, Inc
Date(s) - Friday, 03/15/2013
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm