How To Make Your Business Part of Your Retirement
Recommended Prerequisite: ‘Retirement Planning Concepts’
- Determine your personal and professional long-term goals and objectives.
- Determine your financial requirements and approaches for achieving them.
- Identify, develop, and retain your management team.
- Establish Operational Systems.
- Implement a HR Program.
- Determine who may buy your business.
Funding your own buyout is the primary option for a small family held business. Efficient use of debt must be considered. An unfunded liability can impact the ability to sell a business. Be mindful of the future: family owned businesses, will they last? Prepare your personal estate plan to maximize retirement income and minimize unintended adverse life event and unnecessary taxes.
Speaker: Brian Noe
MW Financial Group, LTD
Date(s) - Friday, 03/07/2014
10:30 am - 12:00 pm