Advanced High-Efficiency Gas Fireplace Technology
Advanced instruction on high-efficiency gas fireplace technology troubleshooting. This session will explain an overview of the applications, technology, and installation considerations for super-efficient fireplaces – including PVC venting considerations and controls. This session also includes a hands-on experience using special diagnostic test-systems. Participants will learn about:
- Multi-Stage Heat Exchangers
- Power Vent Systems
- Condensate Collection & Humidification
- Remote Control & Thermostat Operation
- Integrated Household System operation
- Sensors and Circuit boards
Attendees should already possess a basic understanding of gas fireplace technology.
CEUs — 1.5
Empire Comfort Systems, Inc.
Date(s) - Wednesday, 03/13/2013
10:30 am - 12:00 pm