Media Registration Requirements
Print and broadcast media representatives (editorial staff only) can obtain complimentary media registration for the 2017 HPBExpo.
Qualified working journalists can register for a complimentary media badge that provides:
- Trade show floor access
- Access to general events, educational sessions, and industry party
- Admittance to the outdoor tailgating event and cook-off competition
- Admittance to the Vesta Awards Program
- Use of the Expo Press Room
- Access to media briefings and other media-related events
- HPBExpo media registration is open to working journalists with commercial-news organizations only.
- Companions and other non-credentialed guests of media representatives are not eligible for complimentary media registration.
- The number of complimentary trade press registrations issued will be a function of the event size and content diversity.
All media requesting credentials may be asked to provide any of the following:
- A business card with name, editorial title and media outlet’s logo;
- A copy of the masthead, which clearly displays name and editorial title;
- A bylined industry-related article written and published within the last 12 months; and/or
- Coverage of the event by their media outlet within 90 days of the event.
These credential checks also will be in place for on-site media registration.