Update Exhibitor Profile
Click below to update your digital booth/Show Guide listing.
HPBExpo exhibitors will receive a FREE digital booth, accessible through our online interactive floor plans. Update your digital booth profile online to ensure that accurate information is printed in the HPBExpo 2017 Show Guide. Exhibitor profiles for the media can be updated in the Online Press Room.
1. Click on the link above to update your Digital Booth and Show Guide listing. Click to select your company’s exhibit name, then enter your 6-digit Company ID# as your password.
2. Verify, update, or add all of the following information that will be used in the printed Show Guide: Exhibitor/Company Name (must contact Show Management to alter)
• Booth Number (must contact Show Management to alter)
• Company Address
• Company Phone
• Company Fax
• Company Email
• Company Website URL
• Company Contact Name (one individual only)
• Company Profile (limit – 100 word description)
• Brands List and Product Categories Selection (will be listed in the Show Guide indexes)
3. Navigate through other tabs to enhance your digital booth profile – at no additional cost. Review the complete list of digital booth updates below.
IMPORTANT SHOW GUIDE DEADLINES
1. Exhibitors contracted and paid by January 4, 2017 will be printed in the Show Guide.
2. Listings must be reviewed and updated by January 6, 2017 for changes to appear in the printed Show Guide.
INFORMATION IN PRINTED SHOW GUIDE; INFORMATION IN DIGITAL BOOTH PROFILE
While email addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and company contacts are collected online for use in the printed Show Guide, they DO NOT appear in the online digital booth profile. We restrict this information in the online profile in an effort to minimize third-party solicitations to exhibitors.
Other details added or updated online, such as social media, product showcases, media center uploads, special events, and press releases will appear only in the online digital booth profile. Logos uploaded to the digital booth will not appear in the printed Show Guide, however logo insertions and advertising is available – see Sponsorship and Advertising information for fees and deadlines.
DIGITAL BOOTH UPDATE OPTIONS
• MAIN NAVIGATION: The main navigation provides you access to all of the forms required to build and maintain your digital booth.
• VIEW BOOTH: Click on View Booth to be shown how your listing appears within the online interactive floor plan.
• VISITOR REPORT: The Digital Booth Visitor Report displays two columns of data pertaining to visits to your digital booth. The first column is the date and time of the visit. The second column is the IP address the visitor came from. A visit is recorded when a person enters your digital booth. Every entry in the report represents one entry into the digital booth—clicking links within the digital booth is not recorded.
• BUSINESS CARD: The business card data appears at the top of your digital booth. It is meant to be your corporate information and not necessarily information for a specific person in the company. Simply fill out all the fields that you want attendees to see and click ‘Save.’ The following business card information will be printed in the Show Guide: Address 1, Address 2, City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code, Country, Phone, Fax, and Email.
• (PRODUCT) CATEGORIES: Check off the product categories in which you want to be listed. Be sure to click “Save” when you are done to save your selections. Attendees will be able to search the categories to find companies providing the products/services they need. You may review your selection in the ‘Selected Categories’ area. Your company will appear in the Product Index of the printed Show Guide within the product categories chosen.
• COMPANY PROFILE: Your company profile (description) is limited to 100 words and will be displayed in your digital booth as well as the printed Show Guide. The URL supplied on this page will also appear both online and in the printed Show Guide.
• PRODUCT SHOWCASE: The product showcase allows you to display your product(s) to the attendees of the event through your digital booth. Complete the form, providing as much information and content as possible. This data will not be printed in the Show Guide.
• MEDIA CENTER: This screen allows you to upload files to display in your digital booth. Be sure to upload web-ready images to display in the digital booth. A web-ready image must be a low resolution (72dpi) GIF, JPG or PNG file saved using RGB color mode. When you are finished uploading files, be sure to click “Save” to save all the data you entered. This data will not be printed in the Show Guide.
• BRANDS LIST: Enter a brand and click the “Add” button to create your list. Your company will appear in the Brand Index of the printed Show Guide within brand listings added.
• SPECIAL EVENTS: If you are running any special events during the show, you can announce them in your digital booth. Enter the details for your special event(s). If you do not have any special events to announce, just leave these fields blank. This data will not be printed in the Show Guide.
• COMPANY CONTACTS: The contact information entered here will not appear in your digital booth; however it WILL be printed in the Show Guide. This should be the individual that attendees can contact during or after the event, to request information about products, services, and sales.