Review the complete Exhibitor Service Manual for a printable Deadline Checklist.
June 30, 2016
- Additional 30% of exhibit fees due for exhibitors that reserved booth space at the Priority Booth Selection in Nashville.
September 1, 2016
- Exhibitor badge registration opens online. IMPORTANT: Booth reservation does not automatically register exhibit personnel for badges – registration for badges must take place separately through our online registration program.
- HPBA exhibitor housing block opens online. All exhibitors should use onPeak via http://hpbexpo.com for guaranteed housing reservations.
- Prior to this date, cancellations and downsizes incur a 20% fee (20% of total exhibit fee). Cancellation or downsize of exhibit space must be received by HPBA in writing by this date to avoid higher penalty percentage (see November 30 below).
October 24, 2016
- All exhibitors contracted with payment by this date will be listed in the attendee Registration Brochure.
November 1, 2016
- Full payment due for all exhibiting companies.
November 30, 2016
- After September 1, but prior to this date, cancellations and downsizes incur a 50% fee (50% of total exhibit fee). Cancellation or downsize of exhibit space must be received by HPBA in writing by this date to avoid higher penalty percentage.
- After this date, exhibitors are liable for 100% of contracted booth fees. No refunds will be made for cancellations after this date, and all outstanding booth fees must be paid.
December 31, 2016
- Indoor Burning Request Form is due to HPBA for review
- Outdoor Burning Request Form is due to HPBA for review.
- Exhibitors required to pay 2017 HPBA membership dues must do so by this date. If dues are not paid, exhibit invoices will be adjusted to the non-member pricing structure. HPBA membership information is available on the HPBA website: www.hpba.org.
January 2, 2017
- Last day to receive additional 2018 priority points for booking 2017 housing with onPeak.
January 4, 2017
- All exhibitors contracted and paid by the close of business on this date will be listed in the HPBExpo Show Guide. Additional details such as a Company Profile or appearance in the Brand and/or Product Category indexes will be included in the printed Show Guide only if exhibitors add that information online before the close of business on January 6, 2017. Contact show management if you do not have a user name and password to update your listing.
- Last day to submit New Product Pavilion/Attendees Choice Award entries to appear in the printed Show Guide. All New Product Pavilion/Attendees Choice Award entries received after this date, but before February 23, 2017, will be listed online-only.
January 6, 2017
- Last day to make changes to online digital booths prior to Show Guide printing. Changes made to profile after this date will appear online-only.
- Sponsorship opportunities order form due (select items may vary in deadline).
January 10, 2017
- Meeting Room Request deadline.
January 13, 2017
- HPBExpo Show Guide advertising insertion orders and artwork due.
- Cancellation deadline for registration badges, education badges, and/or other Expo event tickets. No refunds after this date. See separate deadline structure for booth fee cancellation/downsize.
January 27, 2017
- Freeman begins to accept Advance Warehouse freight. Do not plan for freight to arrive at the warehouse prior to this date.
February 1, 2017
- Security order form due (for individual booth security).
- EAC form is due.
February 3, 2017
- Indoor Variance Requests are due.
- Outdoor Variance Requests are due.
February 6, 2017
- Freeman Discount Deadline. Rates for Freeman products and services will increase after this date.
February 7, 2017
- Hotel reservation deadline for HPBExpo official housing block with onPeak.
- Suite Reservation deadline – contact onPeak for reservations.
February 20, 2017
- Freeman Advance Warehouse Deadline. Freight received after this date at the warehouse will incur additional charges (shipments will be accepted beginning January 27).
- Last day to submit mailed or faxed Exhibitor Badge Pre-registration forms.
February 23, 2017
- Final New Product Pavilion entry deadline. Entries are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and space may or may not be available at this time. Entries received after January 4, but by this date (providing space is still available) will be listed online only and not in the printed Show Guide.
February 27, 2017
- Online badge pre-registration closes at 5:00pm Eastern time. Additional registrations or changes to existing registrations must take place onsite, beginning at 1:00pm on Tuesday, February 28.
March 1, 2017
- All exhibits must be set and ready for inspection by 5:00pm. Items left in show aisles after 5:00pm are subject to removal by Freeman and will incur a fee. HPBExpo aisle carpeting is scheduled for installation at 5:00pm.
March 2-4, 2017
- HPBExpo 2017 Priority Booth Assignment by priority order appointment – onsite at HPBExpo 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia (schedule to be published in February, 2017).
March 4, 2017
- Booth tear-down begins after 3:00pm show closing – NO TEAR-DOWN ALLOWED PRIOR TO 3:00pm
March 5, 2017
- Exhibitors in Hall C-1 must have packing completed no later than 8:00 pm. There will be no access to Hall C-1 on Monday, March 6 or Tuesday, March 7.
March 7, 2017
- Exhibitors in Halls C-2, C-3, C-4 and the Outdoor Burn Area must be packed and have carriers checked in no later than 10:00 am for 12:00 noon deadline.
Please see Exhibitor Service Manual or call vendor for the following items:
- Audio Visual & Computer
- Booth/Booth Material Shipping
- Catering – Food & Beverage
- Convention Center Internet, Telephone, Gas, Misc. Utilities Discount Deadline
- FREEMAN Booth Labor
- FREEMAN Products and Services Discount Deadline
- Outdoor Burn Area Raw Food
- Photographer & Videographer
- Third Party Authorizations
- Airline Reservations & Car Rental
- Check Your Delivery Deadline for Warehouse Shipment Delivery
- Check Your Targeted Move-In Schedule for Onsite Shipment Delivery
- NOTE: OVERTIME IS CHARGED FOR WEEKEND MOVE-IN AND MOVE-OUT